"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

You have been such a good baby. You have been eating and sleeping really well. We had so many visitors to come see you today and you were well loved. I think we had 20 people in our room at one time. You got to meet your brothers, your cousins, aunts and uncles, godmother, and some special friends.

I love you so much already!







Needless to say, after only 2 hours of sleep last night, I was exhausted. I was hoping for a good nights rest. WRONG!!! You decided you were really hungry and wanted to eat every hour. You wouldn't sleep at all. At midnight, I was so tired, that I ended up sending you to the nursery. They gave you a bottle at 3am and then brought you back to me at 7 am. I actually got a full nights sleep. I felt guilty, but after being up for almost 48 hours, I couldn't do it any longer.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great and he is SO cute! Can't wait to hold him. :)

Brandie said...

What a sweet letter to your child, blogging is so special.