"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fever Blues

Oliver had fever all week. It was not fun! We were trapped in our house for four solid days. I cannot begin to explain how LONG these four days were. On Tuesday, I could not take it any longer, so we ventured out to Target to get some new play-doh. This ended up being an entire days worth of entertainment. They loved it!

I bought a super cute play-doh ice cream factory. We made soft serve,
mini oreos,
strawberry sherbert with sprinkles,
and much, much more...including a GIANT mess! I didn't mind much because there was no fighting and they had a great time.
After play-doh, we decided to venture out for some real ice cream.

Elliot dreaming of ice cream.
I am so thankful for a fever-free house. A much better place to be.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

That is some fancy, schmancy play-do! :-) So glad the fever has moved on!