"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How we spend our days...

We started last week off with Oliver having 104 degree temperature. We started this week off with Clayton having 104.3 temperature. So, we have spent the last two weeks indoors. All fun plans have been canceled and we have only left the house a handful of times. So, what have we been doing?
We have had several fever induced naps. My boys don't nap unless it is forced upon them.
You know it is bad when Clayton asks if he can lay down.
We have watched many, many, many movies. We have finished up sticker books, started on a math workbook for Clayton, played with puzzles....etc. We have gone through a whole lot of tylenol and motrin.
Plus, we spent a lot of time yawning in a super cute way.
And, really learning how to coo and smile.
I am on the verge of going crazy, but I can say that I have completely finished and put away all laundry. That is a huge accomplishment!!
The fever needs to go away. This momma is BEAT! Luckily we are going on vacation in 12 days!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

so sorry you all have been sick!!! where are you going on vacation?