"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Month

Happy one month, Elliot! It is unbelievable how fast this month has gone by. You eat every three hours during the day and sometimes go 4-5 hours at night. I love the 5 hour nights. You have really found your voice over the past month. You have realized that if you don't speak up in this house, you won't get what you want. You also have decided that you LOVE to be held, especially in the evening when it is time to get dinner ready and get your brothers ready for bed. I don't mind though. I have come to realize how the "baby of the family" becomes the "baby". With you being the last baby in the house, I want to hold and snuggle you more. I want to cherish every tiny baby moment. You love being carried in the Maya Wrap. You fall asleep immediately and I can get things done, play with the boys, or actually go to the grocery store.
You have started smiling the past couple of days. They are very random and hard to catch on camera. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, you will find our attempts at making you smile funny.
You have grown so much. Last week you went from your clothes falling off you to fitting you perfectly. I have no idea how much you weigh, but you look like you are filling out.
I love you so much, Elliot! You are such a blessing and I have loved every minute of this month!

No comments: