"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 months old

You are 2 months old. How could it be? I love how you have become so interactive. You coo and smile and love to be talked to. You want to be held and want to be standing up all the time. You do not want to be held like a baby. I can always get you to go to sleep in the maya wrap. It is a life saver. Sleeping...well, you have no schedule or routine yet. Sometimes you sleep three hours at night, sometimes 5, sometimes 8. It is totally random. I really love the 8 hour nights, but I also love to enjoy you in the middle of the night when it is quiet and no one else is around. During the day, it is so crazy around here with your brothers, that I don't get to focus on you completely. It is our special time. I love your sweet smile and sweet dimples. I hate when you cry. You have the most pitiful cry. I love you to pieces!!

Two month stats: 12 lbs.7 ozs. (75%)
23 1/2 inches (75%)
Head 25%





4 comments:

thesmallmoments said...

So cute! I can't believe he is already 2 months old!

Rachel H said...

That smile will be melting hearts for years! What a darling Boy! Love him!

Jonna said...

Wow, his lips look so much like your other boys!!!

Brandie said...

He looks identical to his brothers, I think =)