"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dare Devil

The boy who is scared to ride a bike without training wheels, scared of the dark, and scared of a spider the size of a pin head saw the zip line at the Wharf and had to go on it. "What?? There is no way, no how. He will never do it." Those were my thoughts...along with the rest of the family. Boy were we wrong. I guess amongst all of his fears, heights is not one of them. Joel walked up with him and he said Clayton never looked back. He went up to the man and said, "What do I need to do?" and the guy hooked him up and off he went.









While Clayton is flying across the parking lot millions of feet in the air, I am at the top of the ferris wheel with Oliver, Olivia, Emily, Macey and my mom wanting to puke. I hate those things!!!
We all made it to the ground safely....where I prefer to be!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Love Clayton's excited face!