"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, August 21, 2009

Holey

I spent the day cleaning out the boys' closets today. Usually I pack up crates full of clothes to store in the attic for the next boy. The older they get, the smaller the crate. I am not sure what Clayton was doing in these jeans. It appears that he was skidding across grass or possibly concrete all day everyday. This does not happen gradually over time either. It takes only a few days of wear for these holes to appear. This is the reason why I bought $3 jeans at the thrift store this year. Boys will be boys! I might as well let him enjoy his time skidding around on the playground and enjoy the fact that I spent so little on them.

1 comment:

thesmallmoments said...

Am I glimpsing my future!?!? :)