"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, August 21, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Where did the summer go? Well, we spent June adjusting to life with a new baby at home. We spent July with a horrible virus that left us trapped inside for 3 weeks. Then we spent August at the beach and then getting ready for school to start. I cannot believe school starts Monday. Am I sad?? No way!! I am so ready to have a routine. I can't stand when we are constantly flying by the seat of our pants.

We now have a first grader. It is so nice to walk in the school and know what we are doing. I am on the PTA board this year, so I also know a few more people also. It is also nice that Clayton feels comfortable and knows other kids. I am a little sad to be leaving the comfort of Kindergarten and Mrs. Shehane's class, but it sounds like Mrs. Owens is going to be an incredible teacher too.
He actually has a locker this year....
.....and a real desk.

I ordered his school supplies at the end of the school year last year. It was so nice not to have to shop for everything and then drag it into the school. It was all ready for him on his desk.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Such a grown up guy!