"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lookin' SO old!

Clayton finally pulled the tooth that has been dangling out of his mouth for weeks. Now he looks SO old!! I seriously teared up when he pulled it. I am not sure when he turned from baby into kid, but it happened really quickly. The past couple weeks of first grade, he has just seemed so grown up. His handwriting has changed, his reading is awesome, and the way he carries himself is so different. He has so much confidence in himself. His teacher talks about how kind he is to other kids. Today, he was doing his homework and showed it to me with pride. He said that he wrote the best "Y" he has ever written. He was so proud of that "Y". I am so proud of you, Big Boy, even though I do not like that you are growing up so quickly.



3 comments:

Gigi said...

I noticed the other night how grown up Clayton is. It makes me sad too, but I am so proud of him.

Rachel H said...

It finally came out! He does look so grown up and so handsome!

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, he does look so grown up!