"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Product Review

I was sent this product to test out and review on my blog. Here is the Vapur water bottle. We stopped buying plastic water bottles a while back to save money and to do our part to decrease the amount of plastic being thrown into the landfills, so I am always on the lookout for the perfect water bottle. The Vapur water bottle is BPA free.

The great thing about this bottle is it holds 16ounces of fluid, but when it is empty, it goes completely flat. Pretty cool, huh?
So, for a Mom on the go this is the perfect solution. My diaper bag is already so full of diapers, burp cloths, change of cloths, wipes, my wallet, cell phone, keys...etc. I don't have much room for a water bottle. So, I usually just don't drink anything. But, check this out.....
It can roll up and go in any small pocket and takes up very little room.
If I leave the house with it full, it has a carabiner that is attached to the bottle that can hook to anything. It is so lightweight, I can hardly tell it is attached.
It is also dishwasher safe, so I can use it over and over and over again.
The only complaint I have with this product is that it needs to come in a bigger size. I really like having a 32 oz. bottle for the gym so I don't have to keep refilling. Otherwise, it is a great product.

3 comments:

thesmallmoments said...

I must say, that is pretty cool. Where do you get them? Did the company send it to you or a particular store?

Brandie said...

Cool. I think I'd like that too, never heard of it. How were you selected to do this? And review it on your blog? Neat!

Lainey-Paney said...

Yes, that is pretty cool!