"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Project

Clayton had his first ever school project. He had to decorate a pumpkin without carving it. He decided to make a scarecrow. We spent some time designing on paper to figure out what supplies we needed and then spent Sunday putting him together.
Oliver joined in and did his own project.






He even used the sewing machine. His wife one day will thank me for domesticating him.
Here is Oliver's finished product. So cute!
Clayton's finished product complete with handmade jeans.

I asked Joel to take him to school because I didn't want the pumpkin falling apart on the bus. The sad part is that his arms fell of during the day at school. Mrs. Owens taped them back on. Clayton said he won't win the contest now that his arms aren't waving "hi" anymore.

No comments: