"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!!
Happy first Halloween to Elliot. He was ready for bed at this point, so I just put a costume on him really quick to get some pictures of him, and then off to bed he went. He wore Clayton's first Halloween costume, Mickey Mouse.

Then, off to trick or treat. Our other cousins, Emily and Macey, joined us at our house after the festival.

Our little plant was loved on by his ladybug cousin.
(by the way, the brown part on his body is supposed to be a pot.)
Oliver really got the hang of it this year. This boy LOVES chocolate, so he was pumped about all of the chocolate being poured into his bag. I am not sure how much he ate that night, but I do know it was A LOT.

Our last stop was our sweet neighbor, Jacob's house. Oliver was so excited to see him on the front porch passing out candy. A plant and a bee go perfectly together.
Now, we have TONS of candy, and I can't stop eating it. I think I have eaten my weight in candy. YIKES!!

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

E looks darling in his costume!

The Morgan Family said...

I LOVE the potted plant!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I've eaten way too much candy too. I can see the candy inside my inner thigh.