"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 10 Years!!

Happy Anniversary.....


....To the man I fell in love with at the age of 14 over a plate of "cheese grooves" and parsley at the Olive Garden.

....To the man who is still making me laugh after 18 years of knowing each other and 10 years of marriage.

....To the man who puts God first in our marriage and has completely committed himself to this marriage since the day we made that covenant.


....to the BEST father to our three boys.

....to the man who is laid back, simple, and first to apologize.

...to the man I fully trust.

...to the man that still thinks I am "HOT" even though I have seen myself in the mirror and don't see it AT ALL!!!

I LOVE YOU, Joel. I love you more today than 10 years ago.

(Happy Anniversary to Jenni and Tim, my sister and brother-in-law!! In case you were wondering about the pictures with the two brides, we had a double wedding. It couldn't have been a more perfect day!)

1 comment:

Joel Halpin said...

Yes. To me, the man that hit the lottery when I met you...