"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Lake

After the last day of swimming lessons, we headed up to Momma Pat and Poppa Joe's house.  They live about 1 1/2 hours away at Lake Kiowa.  The boys were so excited.  We got there pretty late, so we went straight to bed and spent the next day having the best time.  We started out fishing.  The boys didn't take to it so well because they weren't catching anything.  They don't exhibit a whole lot of patience.  So, we headed to the "beach".  We played there ALL day.  They loved it.  And, they were wiped out afterwards.


Thanks, Momma Pat and Poppa Joe for letting us visit.  We hated that it could only be for one night, but this summer is jam packed with activities.  We can't wait to visit again.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, it certainly looks like a lot of fun!
{well...minus the patience of fishing...I'm with your boys on that one. I don't think I have the patience!}