"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Joy of Love Day 1


I have really been trying to learn how to use my camera.  I have had it for a year and a half and I have never explored the world of manual photography.  It kind of scares me.  I LOVE capturing pictures of my kids and I want to take the best pictures I can.  I was so excited to find a FREE 28 day photography class with Willete photography.  I will receive a daily email that has a photo assignment and a tutorial/lesson built in to each email.  How fun is that.  The class is called The Joy of Love and will focus on someone or the someones that you love.  I can't wait to get started.  




Day 1
What They Do












I had a hard time choosing just one photo.  I used the natural light from our big window in our kitchen.  There was a lot of trial and error going on here as I tried to figure out what settings I needed to use.  It is really hard when you don't know what you are doing. :)

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

How fun! Enjoy the class. I can't wait to see what you learn.