"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy of Love Day 8



Gift From the Heart

This was supposed to be a gift that was given to you and these were the ideas of what you could do. 

•A gift


•Your children

•Unconditional love

•Hugs

•Security

•A home

•A family

•Parenthood

•In sickness and in health

•Faithfulness

•Believing in you

•An education

I had such a hard time with this one.  I kept thinking of the things I have and have been given.  I thought about my wedding ring.  Such a precious gift.  But, I kept coming back to the most precious gift of all.  My time with the Lord every morning is such a gift.  He has given me EVERYTHING and loves me unconditionally.  He wants me to sit and worship with Him everyday. 

No comments: