"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Family Photos


We needed a "formal" family photo for our dossier with a posed appearance with everyone in the family looking at the camera smiling.  HA!!!  Not an easy task.  My cousin-in-law (not sure if this is a real term, but using it anyway), Megan, came and took some pics for us.  This is the ONLY picture out of 165 that had all of the above qualifications.
 I wanted to use this one because I look better in it, but none of the kids did.

 She snapped some other great pictures of the kids in between the family photos.







1 comment:

Hannah said...

great job Megan!!!! you picked the right pic....although i can see why you'd want to send #2. you looked super cute it in (better hair i think...stinkin' wind!).