"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, March 14, 2011

Final Touches

We are putting our final touches on our dossier.  We just recieved the final document for our homestudy.  The I-171H.  I was not expecting this for several more weeks, so when I opened it in the mail I didn't really think anything of it.  It usually takes several weeks to months.  It only took four business days.  I thought it was just a form saying it was processing.  But, then I looked at it again and there it was.  Teeny tiny on the bottom of the form "I-171H".  I still could be looking at the wrong thing.  I am waiting for confirmation from our Family Coordinator to make sure.  I did not think we would be DTE (dossier to Ethiopia) this soon.  Of course, I do not have everything together because I was not expecting this so soon.  Going to get our last document tomorrow.  I am so ready to get this out of my hands and let God take care of the rest.  All of our paperwork has to go to our agency for approval and then we will be DTE and put on the waiting list.  Hoping we will be DTE by next Friday 3/25/2011.  :) :) :)

No comments: