"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Clayton!

Time has flown and I cannot believe you are eight years old.  It just seems like yesterday when I first held all 8lbs. 3 ozs. of you in my arms. 



 You have grown so much this year, changed so much.  There is no baby left.  You accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and you were baptized this year.  You are really learning what it means to follow Christ.  You are so independent.  I am amazed at how well you read.  You love science and drawing.  You are considered the "class clown".  I love coming up to the school and seeing you interact with your classmates.  They all adore you.  You are funny and witty. You keep us laughing.  You can build incredible creations with legos and will sit and build them all day long.  On one hand, I am so sad that you are growing up so quickly.  But on the other hand, I love watching you changing and becoming the man God made you to be.
We love you, Deedle and we are so proud of you. 
Happy 8th Birthday!!!

No comments: