"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Step Closer

We are now fingerprinted!!  Wooohooo!  Now we just wait for our I-171H.  This is the last piece of paper we need to complete our paperchasing.  So ready to be DTE (dossier to Ethiopia).  Then we wait.  There are some changes going on right now in Ethiopia that would decrease the amount of cases heard each day.  They would be  going from 50 cases down to 5.  So, our wait may be even longer.  I am trying to cling to my faith and not let fear seep in.  God is in control of this.  He knows my future.  He knows our daughter.  His timing is perfect.  I am clinging to these truths.  I LOVED our bsf bible study this week.  On the back page of the notes it had a box that had the themes of Isaiah 40-48 and the words just jumped off the page at me.

God is....
comfort
eternal 
omniscient
omnipotent
righteous
the only God
Gracious
compassionate
righteous judge
sovereign
creator

What a MIGHTY GOD I serve!!

Whom shall I fear??

No comments: