"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, May 30, 2011

Awards

Clayton had to go to school today....on Memorial Day....as the snow make-up day.  Kind of stinky!  But, he had a big surprise (at least for me and Joel) at his awards assembly.  He got the principal's award for both semesters.  That is above a 95 in all subjects.  This was the first year he was given grades on his report card.  I seriously thought every kid got this award, but I was wrong.  Only a few kids in each class got this.  We are so so so proud of him!  

 Clayton and his AWESOME teacher, Miss Baker!  We are going to miss her!  She has been so great!

I cannot believe he is about to be in third grade.  So big!  So old!  I cried half the morning!  So proud of him, but so sad another year has passed.  

No comments: