"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preschool Graduate

I cannot believe Oliver is five years old and a preschool graduate.  I know, I know...it is just preschool, but it just makes me realize how quickly time is flying by.  He was just born, right?  He will be going to kindergarten next year and everything will be different.  He started at this preschool when he was just 6 months old.  He has grown and changed so much.  This year he was in the Pre-K class and has learned so much.  I am amazed at how much he has learned.  I know he is ready for kindergarten, but oh, my heart.  Tears, tears, tears.  I thought it would be easier with the second child, but not at all.  This boy brings us so much joy and we are so proud of him!






Oliver with Nonna

Oliver with Gigi


Oliver with Marlene

Oliver with Marlene and Jimmy

1 comment:

Gigi said...

He did such a great job at his graduation! Love that little boy!