"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's A.......

My sister decided to find out the gender of her baby by having a gender reveal party.  She had her sonogram on Tuesday, had the doctor write the gender on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope.  Erin then dropped the envelope of with our friend, Danielle.  Danielle is the one who made the cake.  We all were so excited and could not wait until Saturday.
What was it going to be??  We were pulling for a boy since we are the only ones that represent boy in the Walls family.  But, I had a feeling that it might be a girl.  I really had no idea and was going to be so excited either way.  This baby was such a blessing and we are all overjoyed that he/she will be a part of this family.  My sister suffered through infertility with Olivia and knew that she would be doing the same with her next, but God had other plans and she got pregnant without any medical help.  Praise God!!
The cake was darling!!!
 Who thinks it will be a girl?  Erin, Olivia, and many more..




 She knows.  The suspense is killing me!!


 It's A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Congrats, Scott, Erin, and Olivia.  This baby girl will be so loved!
So excited that Annie will have a girl cousin close to her age.

No comments: