"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kindergarten...really?

My heart just broke.  Tears are flowing.  I just completed the online registration for kindergarten.  It made it real.  He is really going to go to school in 2 1/2 weeks.  My 5 year old baby Oliver is going to be gone all day.  He is going to love it and have so much fun.  Sending Clayton to kinder was hard because I was so anxious about the unknown.  What was the school like? Would he be taken care of?  Would he make friends?  This time around, I am not worried about any of that.  I LOVE their school, I LOVE their teachers, I LOVE the families and kids that go there.  I know he will be well taken care of.  I am just going to miss him.  **Tears** This is going to be harder than I thought. He is ready to go.  He wants to ride the bus the first day of school.  He is so big, so independent.  **Tears**  Love that boy...


Update:  Just broke up yet another fight between the boys.  Maybe this won't be so bad (HA!)

1 comment:

Gigi said...

God has a way of making things ok!