"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Well, it is almost school time.  YAY!!  We are getting so excited around our house.  Oliver keeps saying "only four more sleeps until school"!  Tonight, we got to take our school supplies and meet our teachers.  An answer to prayer is that Mrs. S (who was Clayton's teacher) is Oliver's teacher this year.  I could not be happier.  She is AWESOME and I know he is going to have a great year.  It is so much easier to leave him with someone that I know will love and care for him.  
He was being so shy!!
 Here he is with his cubby.
 I just can't believe he is big enough to be away from me all day.  It happened so fast!  No tears today...I am sure to have a few on Monday.  Clayton's teacher, Mrs. W, is a new teacher at the school, so I had no idea what to expect.  I have heard from many people that 3rd grade is a really hard year and I have been worried about who he would have.  I was so excited to meet her.  She was so so nice.  Such a relief.  Clayton really liked her too.  And, to top it off, Caleb (his bff) is in his class this year.  Could be fun...could be trouble. We are looking forward to a GREAT school year!

No comments: