"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, September 16, 2011

Football Season

I love football...not watching it on tv kind of football.  I like pee-wee football, high school football, and college football (well, really only TCU football and when I was actually in college).  I think it is the memories that go along with it!!  It also represents the fall and cooler weather.  LOVING that!!  I was so excited when Clayton wanted to play football this year.  He is starting out with flag football and Joel is coaching him.  He has really started to learn the game and it has only been going on for two weeks.









 My dad, Gigi and Grandpa and Marlene all came to watch him play.  I let my dad borrow a chair I had brought (which was really his chair I had borrowed a long time ago) and he fell straight through the seat.  It was our half-time entertainment.  HA!
We won 12-0.  Go Chargers!!!

No comments: