"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, September 26, 2011

Room Makeover

I have never really done much with the boys' room.  They kind of have hodge podge bedding, random drawings taped with duct tape to the walls, and furniture that is not really good for two boys sharing a room.  There has never been places to put stuff and their room has always been such a mess.  I could not wait to do a room makeover for them.  My sister so kindly gave us her bunkbeds that she was not using anymore and my friend, Sarah, was moving and gave us a dresser.  SCORE!!  So basically, I had to paint the walls, spray paint their book shelf/tv stand and the dresser and purchase the linens.  
BEFORE

AFTER



I LOVE it!!  It needs some finishing touches like curtains, some pics on the walls, but for now, it looks great!!  

No comments: