"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Taylor Swift

My sister, Jenni, called me on Friday night after I finished a LONG shift at work.  She asked me if I wanted to go to the Taylor Swift concert the next day.  What a fun surprise!!  I am so glad I said "yes"!  It was a BLAST.  All three sisters, my nieces and Elise.  We started of with an EARLY dinner at Chuy's and then sat in tons of traffic to get to the Cowboy's stadium.  We had to compete with all the Rangers traffic too.  


 Look at ALL those cars!!!

 I had never been to the Cowboys Stadium.  It was incredible!

 Sadly, Emily and Macey had to leave their awesome posters.  They wouldn't allow them on the floor.  It didn't stop us from having a good time.




 This was Charlotte's first concert.  She is almost caught up with her mommy on concerts.  Erin has only been to one other.  NKOTB/Tiffany in the 80's.

 We were right below the giant screen at the stadium.  

 Emily sang her heart out the entire concert.
 Half-way through the show, Taylor made her way to the center of the stadium and it was right by us.  How cool is that?!


 Taylor and her band put on Cowboys Jerseys.  There were 55,000 people here to see her.
I have been to a few concerts, but never anything like this.  Thanks, Jenni for a memorable night.

No comments: