"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, November 14, 2011

For Noah

My nephew Noah has type 1 Diabetes.  I love him and his parents so much.  His mom, Rachel, wrote a blog post today on the difficulties of life with diabetes and it is heartbreaking.  Read her post here.  What can you do to help?  Read and sign this petition please.  We are praying everyday for a cure for him and this could be something that can change his life.
The artificial pancreas represents the most revolutionary development in diabetes care since the discovery of insulin, and JDRF is working to ensure that this development is not delayed by unnecessary regulatory roadblocks. Sign our petition to urge the FDA to advance, not delay, the development of an artificial pancreas.  http://takeaction.jdrf.org/site/PageNavigator/APAC.html

Please pray for Noah and his mom and dad!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

So horrible to have to struggle with such a disease. I understand struggle...I do. But the fear of your child suddenly slipping away...that is something that must be completely terrifying. I signed the petition. And my thoughts and prayers are certainly with them.

Erica said...

thanks, ginger!