"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

This year, I hardly took any pictures.  I was busy soaking everything in.  All three boys had so much fun this year.  We started of our day going to the Godparents.  The bigs got their first lego sets of the season.  Oliver got Mack and lightning McQueen and Clayton got a lego lighthouse.  They wanted to put them together right away.  We then headed over to my parents for a fun-filled evening.  My parents are redoing their floors so we spent some time sitting on concrete!!  




 The boys got so many fun things.  Clayton got a new camera and is wanting to start a blog so he can photograph and show his legos.  Oliver got the lego police station that was number one on his list and Elliot got lots of thomas stuff and a little 4 wheeler that he will not go near (ha!).  Thank you, Nonna and Nonae for such a fun day!

No comments: