"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, December 23, 2011

Milk Junkie

Not only has the tiny one learned to open the pantry, drag a chair over and get whatever his hearts desires, he has now learned to open the fridge and do the same.  YIKES!!!  I was in bed watching a movie and the boys were all watching a movie in their room when I hear Elliot grunting like he was carrying something heavy.  He had carried the full gallon of milk all the way into my room.  "Mo Milk, Mommy?" I had to laugh.... and had to take a picture.  He was about to drop the milk, so this is the best I could get.  Also note the shoes.  He thinks he must sleep in shoes.  Funny, funny boy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute! He is mighty strong to get that and carry/drag it.

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh this is so funny!!