"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Prairie Lights

I have been wanting to take the fam to see the Prairie Lights for several years now, but Christmas came and went and it never happened.  This year, I was going to make it happen.  I am so glad I did.  This may be a new Christmas tradition.  The kids loved it and I loved it.  Nonna and Nonae came too.  

The lights were amazing. 




 Half-way through, there is a holiday village where you can get out and grab some hot chocolate or cider and see Santa.  They also have a laser show and a walk-through lighted forest.  The boys loved the laser show.  During the show, they had a snow machine that made the room look like snow was falling.  It was really neat.  The walk through forest was also pretty fun!





 Before we headed out for the other half of the drive-through lights, we hit the merry-go-round.



 This was Oliver's favorite part.  A giant lit up tunnel.  So pretty and fun!

If you have some time in the evenings before Christmas, put this on your list of things you must do!  We had so much fun and the kids are asking when we get to go back.  Oliver thinks we are going back next week.

No comments: