"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, March 5, 2012

9 years old

You are NINE!!  WOW!  
Self-confident. Passionate. Smart.  Independent.  Loves to Read. Loves Legos.  Loves Harry Potter and Star Wars. You like your hair long and I am trying to just let it be. You are growing way to fast.  Size 7 mens shoe.  4 ft. 8 inches tall.  You will bigger than me soon!  


The birthday started with a breakfast of biscuits, sausage and eggs per his request.  Then off to school.  He had lots of visitors for lunch:me, Els, Gigi and Marlene.  When he got him he opened his gifts and wanted to spend the afternoon building his new lego sets.
For dinner, we went to Cici's with a couple of his friends and Gigi and Grandpa.
He has been best friends with Caleb since kindergarten.  They are both so big now!  :(
We then went back home for some cake.  He wanted a red velvet cake, but I had no red food coloring.  So, he had green velvet cake.  
We then all got in the boys beds and watched the third Harry Potter movie that he got for his b-day.  




 Happy 9th Birthday, Clayton D.

No comments: