"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, April 22, 2012

And AMAZED AGAIN!

When you pray for God to show up big, he shows up BIG!!!  I CANNOT believe I won the Ordinary Hero grant contest.  I cannot believe I was in 8th place two days ago and then in the last three hours I flew into second place.  Sheep were flying off the shelves!!!  People were getting excited about helping those with less.  I am completely blown away!  Here is the link to the ordinary hero post http://ordinaryheroblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-grant-contest-winners.html

What started out as a contest to finish paying off my mission trip ended up doing that and more!!!

$1588 goes to my adoption fund!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2671 of products were purchased through ordinary hero, most of it being products that will help children in Africa!  WOOHOO!!!  Cannot wait to see who you are!!!

Thank you to all who did this, but the one who really DID THIS was God and all the glory will be given to him.  He touched your heart!

No comments: