"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ethiopia....

In 50 days I leave for Ethiopia! I just received my e-tickets for the flight! Wow! This is getting real. I am going to Ethiopia! I am excited and scared at the same time! I am excited to see what god has in store for me! Scared of flying! I will miss my boys and husband so much. I will not see the older two for 18 days. They are going to be at Disney world the 5th-12th and I leave on the 12th. Their flight arrives at dfw at the same time mine is departing. It is going to be hard but I know god has called me here and it is going to be amazing!! I continue to pray for all fear to go away. Fear is not from god. "if you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:10

No comments: