"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fishing

We have an awesome neighborhood pond that is less than 5 minutes walking distance from our house. It is fully stocked with fish and the boys love it! We went tonight and Clayton caught at least 15 on his own and Oliver and Elliot probably caught 20. They were biting like crazy and we wee just using mostly bread for bait. It was such a fun evening after such a crazy week!  Clayton was baiting, catching and releasing all by himself.  I was quite impressed.

Side note:Sweet Elliot always wants to hold my hand now.  Even at home.  So precious.  It is kind of hard to get much done around here, but I will just soak it up.  The first picture is "Sit right here and hold my hand".  Love!

No comments: