"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Opening day at the pool

May 1st.  This day means one thing in my boys' minds.  Opening Day of the pool.  I can't hide it.  It is always this day.  They count down to this day every spring.  It doesn't matter to them that the pool is still freezing cold.  I enjoy any activity that gets the boys out of the house and not FIGHTING constantly.  So we dug out our swimsuits and pool toys and off we went.  

It was a little chilly.  But, it was warm once we jumped in.


Els takes awhile to warm up to things.  He did not want to wear this life jacket, but I have too many peeps to watch and he needs to get used to wearing it.

But, of course he now loves it, can swim without me standing by him and had a blast in the water.  When we left he didn't want to take it off.  Silly!

So many days will be spent here this summer!
Summer time is ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

YAY for swimming!