"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Erica Arrives in Ethiopia!

(This is Joel, Erica's Husband)

I woke up to this text.  It is official, Erica and her friends have landed in Ethiopia and will spend the next week being the hands and feet of Christ.  While Erica was in the air, I was able to do a load of laundry, clean the house, clean the garage, make a rather large purchase (with her knowledge), prepare 3 meals for us 4 boys, take a trip to the pet store for fun, and prepare a sermon!  In other words, yesterday was a miracle.   I'll update here as often as I can!  Keep praying for her!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

You are Super Man!! :-) I'm sure all moms who read this are rolling their eyes! I love you. Mom

Donna said...

Who was keeping the boys?