"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ethiopia Day 4

Sunday started out with a morning of worship.  Many of us were drained and becoming homesick, so it was so good to be filled again.  Beza International Church had an english service and it had an awesome service.  


After church and lunch on the go, we went to the AHOPE orphanage.  This is an orphanage for HIV positive children.  We were able to bless them with diapers, formula, and clothing.  I loved being here.  I loved the children.  I fell in love with several of the boys that were around Clayton's age.  They were hilarious.  One boy latched on to me and showed me around the entire place.  The boys built pyramids, juggled, danced.  They were so fun.  The spoke some english, so it was easy to talk to them.  I was so sad to leave there.  The boys kept asking if we were coming back tomorrow.  They were such a blessing to me.  






No comments: