"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, July 23, 2012

Warrior week

Clayton is off to Warrior Week.  This is a christian boys camp.  This is his first time to go away to camp.  I know he is going to have a BLAST.  He is so excited.  His best friend, Caleb is going too.  I am so thankful they are going together. 
My cousin, Amy is a counselor at the Girls Camp.  The camps are in two different locations.  
Can you see the excitement on Caleb's face?
Best Buds since kindergarten.
All the campers.
My nieces are going to the girls camp.
Walking to the buses.  These tough boys were holding hands.  So sweet.  
The boys loaded up and they sat on the front row.  
The hardest part of the week is that I will have no communication with him. I know he will be having a blast, but it is hard to not know for sure.  I cannot wait for him to get home with tons of stories about his week.

No comments: