"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vacation Day 2 Schlitterbahn

The main reason for the vacation was to get to Schlitterbahn.  I grew up going to Schlitterbahn for vacation every summer (it seems) so I was excited to share this with the boys.  It was a little difficult to experience it all since we had to split up and one parent stay with Elliot and the other go with the bigger boys.  It was exactly as I remembered it.  The boys had a blast.  Clayton said this was the best day of his life.  Wow!  At one point, my parents watched the two littles so I could go and do stuff too.  In the evening, there was a big thunderstorm and I was with Erin at the baby pool in one park and the rest of the fam was at the other big waterpark.  Luckily, it blew over fast so we could enjoy a few more tube rides.  When I came back, my Mom had put Elliot to sleep.  Sweet boy played so hard. 

No comments: