"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HO HUM!

I remember this day like it was yesterday.  I remember how completely excited I was.  I had no idea long the wait ahead would be.  I am glad I didn't know.  http://www.halpinboys.blogspot.com/2011/01/halleluia-it-came.html.  I remember rushing to the post office. I remember tears in my eyes as I mailed it off.  Yesterday, we received our updated homestudy in the mail.  I decided this morning to fill out the paperwork and make copies of everything.  Maybe I will mail it tomorrow......HO HUM!!!!  Once we receive the updated I-171H  then we should be good to go for another 18 months.  Well, except for fingerprints AGAIN!  I may need prayers for a change in attitude!!!!

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

What was that I recently read??? Faith in God includes faith in God's timing.
...I have to remind myself of the very same thing...often.

Hang in there.

Donna said...

Remember, God's timing is perfect. I miss the fun, uplifting blogs! Where's the blog about our trip?? What about getting ready for school to start?? What about the blessings of family and so many wonderful friends??

Our Annie will get here at JUST the right time and not a second before. In the meantime, remember to stop and smell the roses that surround you each day.

Kate... said...

Erica - I just jumped over to your blog & what a BLESSING! Your writing my heart! Your right... Ethiopia changes you... and once your eyes are opened... you measure your life differently. Feel free to email me anytime you need to vent, process, or just talk. I am SO there right now...trying to figure this all out myself dear friend! Praying for you!!! My email is Kate@josesellshomes.com
Adifferentkindabeauty.blogspot.com