"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm a BIG Boy Now


Guess who's potty trained..............



ME!!!!!!!!!






I have tried several times over the past couple of months and it only lasted a couple of hours, but this time it stuck!!!!  It helps to have two big brother helpers and cheerleaders.  I could not believe how much they helped and encouraged him.  Clayton has gotten him out of bed a few times (not because I asked him too, he just heard him wake up before I did), took his diaper off, had him sit on the potty and got underwear on him.  Such a great helper!!  I don't think I could've done it without the two big boys help! It was a very long week spent at home, but it was well worth it.  He is still having a few accidents here and there and he is not ready to just be let lose, but for the most part, he is doing so well. He even wakes up dry in the mornings!!!!  WOO-HOO!  We are so proud of you, Els!!!!!  Next step, big boy bed!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Yaaaaay!

Isn't so funny how small their little bottoms suddenly seem in big-boy-underwear?

Yippy for no more diapers or pull ups or whatever! Yaaaay!