"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

We spent Halloween at my sister Jenni's house this year.  Her house is nice and roomy for our big family.  We feasted on fiesta salad (a family favorite) and then off to trick or treat.  Elliot had so much fun trick or treating this year.  He was so cute.  Olivia and Macey took such good care of him.















Oliver loves scary Halloween decor.  He always wants the scariest costume and he wants to decorate our yard like a graveyard.  So, his pumpkin had to be scary, of course.  It is some kind of creepy skeleton.  He is a funny kid.

 Clayton made this Yoda pumpkin freehand.  No pattern needed for him.  I was impressed.
Now my kids are already trying to decide on their costumes for next year.

No comments: