"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, October 13, 2012

One Proud Momma!

I am gonna brag on my two big boys today.   I was so proud of them today at their football games.  Last week the coach started putting Clayton as quarterback.  He has really taken this role seriously.  He has shown such strong leadership over the past two weeks.  The coach told Joel that he didn't even have to coach much today because Clayton was calling all the plays and making all the decisions.  Today, I saw him making decisions that brought his team to a win!  He made four touchdown passes and three tackles.  He has never really enjoyed playing sports, but he is all of a sudden saying he loves playing football!  I just love seeing how strong of a leader he is.  So proud of him!!  He is growing up so quickly!  


Now Oliver is FAST.   He can move in and out of those boys.  He made an 80 yard touchdown today and on his second game he made 8 tackles.  8!!!  He was going after them today.  He is aggressive too so he just goes after it.  So proud of this boy too!  

No comments: