"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Sorry, my precious 3rd born.  Mommy has never taken you to a pumpkin patch.  So this year is your year!!!  We headed to Prosper to meet our friends, Carrie and Olivia, and then headed to the Big Pumpkin Farm in Celina.  



I love these two girls!  
Me and Els on the hayride.


 He went through the hay maze with Olivia and came out crying!  Fruit snacks helped him mend a bit.
 All smiles from this girl!
 Elliot got to pick out two pumpkins to take home.  Such a hard decision.


 Olivia loved feeding the animals.  Elliot.....not so much.  I ended up feeding them and...GROSS!!!  Not my thing either, Els.




 Towards the end, I finally was getting some smiles out of my boy, so I clicked away!






 Could you look anymore like your daddy in this picture? Miniature Joel Halpin.

It was such a fun and gorgeous day!  

1 comment:

The Morgan Family said...

Great pictures! That Patch has so many photo opportunities!!