"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trunk or Treat

This year instead of a fall carnival, our school had trunk or treat.  I was all over the idea because it was FREE!!!  The fall carnival is sooo expensive.  It is a huge fundraiser for the school, but when you are a family on a budget, with three kids, it can be pricey.  The kids had fun!!  I am assuming Clayton had fun because as soon as we got there, he was GONE!!!  Elliot loved it and was so cute in his costume.  Clayton put his costume together on his own.  He has outgrown the kid size costumes and I was not about to drop $60 on a costume.  Oliver wanted to be a mummy, but he didn't want to wait for it to be shipped, so he decided on Harry Potter.  But, we have had the costume for over a month now, it has already been worn daily and some of the pieces are already missing.  Els knew what he wanted to be right away.  I was worried he wasn't going to wear the costume because for the past three years he has refused to wear anything.  He loved wearing it!!  








Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments: