"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, November 1, 2012

19

19 months DTE.  Wow!  LONG! LONG! LONG time.  It is what it is.  I have been doing really well.  Staying grounded by being in the word.  But, the 1st day of the month, I usually shed some tears.  Sometimes just a few, sometimes many.  It is a reminder of how long we have waited and how much time we still have to wait.  On my way to work this morning, I played this song over and over and over again.  And sang it out very loudly.  If you were driving next to me you would've seen some serious worshipping going on down 75!

Give Me Faith (Elevation Worship)

I need you
to Soften my heart
to break me apart
I need you to open my eyes
and see that your shaping my life.

All I am, I surrender.

Give me faith to trust what you say.
That your good and your love is great.
I'm broken inside, I give you my life.

I need you to soften my heart
to break me apart
I need you to pierce through the dark
and cleanse every part of me.

I may be weak, your spirit's strong in me.
My flesh may fail, but my God you never will.

Give me faith to trust what you say.
That your good and your love is great.
I'm broken inside, I give you my life.

I just can't wait to see our baby girl's face!!!  Knowing that will happen one day keeps me going.








No comments: