"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ring Bearer

OH.MY.WORD.  
Could this not be the cutest ring bearer in the whole wide world?  
My cousin, Alisa, had the most beautiful wedding today and Elliot was in charge of pulling his 8 week old cousin, Hudson down the aisle in a wagon.  All day long he talked about pulling the wagon.  He could not wait to get his clothes on and get to the wedding.  I was so incredibly nervous when it was his turn to walk down the aisle.  I did not actually see him because I was at the front waiting for him to turn the corner, but my dad has it on video and I cannot wait to post it.  He took his time and kept looking  back to make sure Hudson was okay.  It was precious.  I wish I could freeze time today.  He just looks so darling in this outfit.  
















No comments: