"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Austin Trip


The trip that Clayton has been looking forward to for years.  The trip I have been dreading for years!!  Sending my son on a bus all the way to Austin....yikes!!!  He was so excited!  The trip was with Education in Action.  The whole trip was learning about Texas history.  Even the bus ride was spent learning.  They went to the capital and to the Bob Bullock museum.  He had to be at the school at 5:45 in the morning.  He hopped out of bed with just as much anticipation as Christmas morning.  His group leader was his teacher (who also got teacher of the year, I might add) and his friend, Caleb was in his group too.  What a blessing!!!!  The kids got home around 8:45 pm.  He had a blast!!!!!  We had to send a disposable camera with him and Target was SOLD OUT.  So, I bought a cheap digital camera and we got what we paid for!!!  He will have memories of this trip for a lifetime!








No comments: